In this episode Tom and Dave break down the upcoming 2013 BCS Championship Game between Alabama and Notre Dame. This is part 1 of a 3 part series and here we focus on the match up between Alabama’s Offense and Notre Dame’s Defense.
- Alabama Offense
- Attack down the field
- Establish Run and Play Action
- Barrett Plays
- Does Kenny Bell play?
- Expect TJ to have a big day
- Notre Dame’s base 3-4
- ND’s LBs drive versatility – Shembo as Jack and Spond as Spur
- Heisman Candidate Manti Te’o 7 ints
- 3 Huge DLs
- ND is SEC-like circa 2004
- Weakness in back end
- Easy Yards between 20’s
- Alabama Offensive Players to watch
Download the best 2013 BCS Championship Head to Head Roster
Support the Podcast!
iTunes – sign up and leave us a review!
News Letter – free email news letter every time we drop a new show!
Email – What questions would you like for us to anwer?