In this episode Tom and Dave break down the upcoming 2013 BCS Championship Game between Alabama and Notre Dame. This is part 2 of a 3 part series and here we focus on the match up between Alabama’s Defense and Notre Dame’s Offense.
- Notre Dame’s Offense has a ceiling
- Everette Golson progressing but is he ready for this big stage?
- Tyler Eifert is a weopon at TE
- ND has a good stable of RBs
- Limited play makers on Offense
- ND may struggle to sustain drives
- Alabama’s Secondary is better than public perception – ranked #8 Nationally in Passing Defense
- Nickel and Dime defense will confound Golson
- Alabama Defensive Player to Watch
Download the best 2013 BCS Championship Head to Head Roster
Support the Podcast!
iTunes – sign up and leave us a review!
News Letter – free email news letter every time we drop a new show!
Email – What questions would you like for us to anwer?
Here’s the Show!