In this episode Tom and Dave discuss the Tide’s Iron Bowl experience. Highlights include the following:
- How did this game turn? Let me count the ways.
- Drops, flags, over and under throws, etc
- An observant fan’s repeat of 2010
- It was not exclusively Cade’s fault, his team let him down
- Big day for Yeldon
- Where’s the Drake?
- Cyrus starting opposite Belue
- Big catches by Amari
- Collins turns the table for a stretch
- Defense, good enough to win… most of the day
- The Mosley Report
- 1 second…. good or bad decision?
- Mini game balls
- Next Up: ???
Thanks for tuning in and Roll Tide!